Environmentally Responsible "Green Built" Units!
We care about the environment and have voluntarily gone the extra mile to ensure a smaller footprint on the planet, while providing a superb living space for you.
All our units are “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design” for Homes Platinum Certified, the highest green-built certification achievable. Get the details of how efficient our houses are.
What is “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design”?
LEED is a national certification system developed by the U.S. Green Building Council to encourage the construction of energy and resource-efficient buildings that are healthy to live in.
What does that mean to you, as a potential renter?
Here are a few benefits:
- All units are well-insulated and are equipped with Energy Star efficient heating and cooling systems which results in lower gas and electric utility bills
- All units come with Energy Star appliances (5-gas burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator) to further reduce utility bills
- Extra insulation between units creates a sound barrier and ensures a quiet home with noise reduction between neighboring/shared walls
- Water conservation practices indoor (low-flow toilets and shower heads) and outdoors (all native, xeriscape landscaping with automatic drip system) are built directly into all units
- Energy Star appliances, ventilation measures, low volatile organic compounds (VOC) paints and finishes and installation methods all improve the indoor air quality by reducing air pollution, making our units safer, healthier, and more comfortable to live in